Do You Need Images For:
Marketing Material such as Business cards, brochures, banners
Basic head shots against a white background charged per person up to 3 images supplied in web ready jpeg for as little as $265 in our studio. On location add an extra $100.
More designer style corporate head shots commence at $450.00 for half day location shoot.
Proof images are uploaded into your personal password locked gallery for selection.
Your images will be delivered to you fully edited in high resolution 300 dpi for print and web ready 72 dpi JPEGs
Terms and Conditions - Very important reading
- All images because they are for commercial use are copyrighted to © Brisbane Commercial Photography (BCP). In other words, we do not want other people taking credit for our work and using images illegally.
- Images that clients purchase have full usage rights for that client's business however any third parties linked to the client of Brisbane Commercial Photography have no ongoing rights to use any images for commercial gain. Third parties need to contact BCP for permission to use images. Please note dependent on the use of the image/s by the third party, Gaye at BCP retains the right to determine if licensing and usage fees will be charged. Please see below excerpts from the Australian Copyright Act.
- Brisbane Commercial Photography may use the photographs on our website as an example of our work but we will not on-sell these images to anyone else.
- Images may be included in "Our Portfolio" gallery on our website.
- Clients of BCP will be required to sign a contract agreeing to BCP terms and conditions.
Excerpts from the Copyright Act: Commission photographs
'For photographs commissioned after 30 July 1998, the photographer is the owner of copyright except if the photograph was commissioned for a private or domestic purpose'
'If the photograph was taken after 30 July 1998, you will own copyright, unless the photograph was commissioned for a private or domestic purpose and there was no agreement about ownership of copyright, in which case the client will own copyright'.