PROPERTY PHOTOGRAPHER IN BRISBANE - Interior Designers, Property Developers, Real Estate Agents, Tourism
Brisbane Commercial Photography (BCP) provides services to a wide range of clients, catering to the Queensland business community who are wanting to showcase themselves, their business service and/or products through website and print media.
To bring your interior design, architectural project to life, showcase your resort accommodation or sell your clients property it is imperative to have professional photographic images and utilise the services of a professional commercial photographer who understands your requirements and knows how to bring out the best features through quality produced images.
Images are your calling-card that speaks volumes about the quality of your work, service or product you provide. Images are the first thing a prospective client will be drawn to when conducting their research, it is the visual aide, and this is important in an environment where instant appeal is what makes them pick up the phone or write that email to you for your design services, to purchase that off the plan residence, buy their new home or book that holiday at your resort.
That is where Gaye at Brisbane Commercial Photography:
- an accredited professional photographer with the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers (AIPP) http://www.aipp.com.au
- an Associate Member Of The Queensland Interior Decorators Association (QIDA) http://www.qida.com.au
can assist you, contributing to the success of your business through her professional commercial photography service in Brisbane and South East and regional Queensland. Gaye will work with you to capture that perfect imagery for you.
It is also imperative as a business person that you build into your quoting to your clients your commercial photography fees. You never know when or where else you may utilise images taken of your creative work i.e. entry into industry awards, editorials in newspapers and magazines. You should have a catalogue of images on hand for all your design work, advertising requirements for web and print.
When you want excellent services that produce the images you had hoped for, choose an experienced, high quality photographer – come to Brisbane Commercial Photography with your requirements and we will produce a quote relevant to the scope of work for your photographic project.
If you have any questions about our range of services or would like to find out more about what we have to offer, please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0490 188 329 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to providing you with an affordable and competitive quote to suit your project.
Terms and Conditions - Very important reading
- All images because they are for commercial use are copyrighted to © Brisbane Commercial Photography (BCP).
- Images that clients purchase have full usage rights for that client's business however any third parties linked to the client of Brisbane Commercial Photography have no ongoing rights to use any images for commercial gain. Third parties need to contact BCP for permission to use images. Please note dependent on the use of the image/s by the third party, Gaye at BCP retains the right to determine if licensing and usage fees will be charged. Please see below excerpts from the Australian Copyright Act.
- Brisbane Commercial Photography may use the photographs on our website as an example of our work but we will not on-sell these images to anyone else.
- Clients of BCP will be required to sign a contract agreeing to BCP terms and conditions.
Excerpts from the Copyright Act: Commission photographs
'For photographs commissioned after 30 July 1998, the photographer is the owner of copyright except if the photograph was commissioned for a private or domestic purpose'
'If the photograph was taken after 30 July 1998, you will own copyright, unless the photograph was commissioned for a private or domestic purpose and there was no agreement about ownership of copyright, in which case the client will own copyright'.